Friday, May 2, 2008

"WOW! What A Difference A Day Makes"

It wasn’t that long ago that I was really struggling for business.

As I mentioned in my last post, I’ve been in the wrong business for years. Now, I’m in the right business, feeling good, and working hard on me. This is where the fun begins. When you are growing…….and struggling, business is a daily challenge. And believe me, I have hit some real challenges at times. But that’s where the real fun is. Stay in the “trenches” as long as you can.

Now, being in the “trenches” does not mean your broke. It just means that you are doing every day the same things that got you THERE!

Recently I was listening to an interview with Allan Pease (listen). It was so interesting, I made notes and I am including them in this post.

Notes:

Do you know what network marketing is all about?

Well, let me show you this as the key.
(use this response regardless of their answer)

Basic Reasons:

  1. have extra income
  2. have financial freedom
  3. have your own business
  4. more spare time
  5. personal development
  6. helping others
  7. meeting new people
  8. retirement or leaving a legacy

Questions:

  1. What is your #1 reason from the list?
  2. ________, that’s interesting.
  3. Why would pick that as #1?
  4. Are these things important to you?
  5. Why are they important to you?
  6. What would be the consequences of not having an opportunity like that for yourself?
  7. Would that worry you being in that situation?
  8. Why would that worry you?
  9. Let me summarize what I think I’m hearing you say.
  10. What you are saying is “The sort of opportunity in life that would give you all those things, __________.
  11. That’s exactly the opportunity that network marketing presents. Would you like me to show you how it would work for you?

In your presentation, show them where they will achieve their goals on in the presentation timeline.

This simple exercise will boost business tremendously. Why? Because you are building their “why” not yours. You are leading them instead of selling them. Maybe I should say that you are “selling them on themselves”. This is what network marketing is all about. Building relationships and serving others.

Have a great day!

Warmly,

Bob “The nonGeek Geek”
www.Bob.MyProfileWorldwide.com
Phone: 870.234.8400

No comments: