Tuesday, May 6, 2008

“Success is in the Little Things”

The other day I had a good visit with a new friend that I met over the internet in response to some information I requested.

First of all, I hesitate to fill out such information because, like you, I don’t want to get “spewed” with a bunch of recruiting hype. Believe me, I know the routine quite well because I been there and done it.

In the course of filling out information on a number of web sites…….wanted to se who would respond, I got an email from a guy and it appeared to be personally written. Hmmmm…..interesting. I was not expecting that so I responded and asked that he call.

Again, I’m not sure what will happen next, but, I knew I could handle the conversation and share some experience myself.

In the course of our conversation, I found a way to use the information I published in the last blog. The one below.

Now, the person that I learned this from stated that it was very important to follow the questioning in a specific order. Regardless as to how the conversation goes, do not change the order of questioning.

Here is an email that I got after our visit:

“Bob, thanks for taking the time to talk with me this morning. I enjoyed it. I think it was the first time that I heard someone do prospecting the right way. They can tell you the right way but few people actually do it. I learned a lot, so thank you for that.”………….

Wayne

This just proves once more that network marketing is a people business. It has everything to do with our desire (and ability) to serve other. The desire comes from the heart, while the ability comes from practice.

This is why I say “Success is in the Little Things”.

Warmly,

Bob “The nonGeek Geek"
www.Bob.MyProfileWorldwide.com

No comments: