Tuesday, November 18, 2008

"Some Fun Times Ahead"

Either, I have discovered broadcasting or broadcasting has discovered me. I'm not sure which is right, but, I am sure that I'm having fun with BlogTalkRadio. Just a year ago, I change my business model.........changed careers actually. Today, I'm hosting online radio talk shows with three scheduled this week alone. All are on different topics, so, I've created three different shows.

The radio shows are indeed fun to do. The driving force, though, is the economy. The economic landscape is definitely changing so will be hosting a radio broadcast this week on this very subject. My guests will be sharing information on new was to grow your hard earned money.

Please join me on our broadcast of Fresh Money and learn from the best. I promise to keep it simple and fun.

I invite everyone to listen in and quit loosing money.

Warmly,
Bob "The nonGeek Geek"

No comments: