Saturday, June 21, 2008

"Secrets to Your Success Seminars" going online

Due to overwhelming response to the "Secrets to Your Success Seminar", I've will be adding an online version. Initially this with be a "talk show" format, but I will continue to improve and push the envelope in what I offer.

Every day I talk to people that are eagerly wanting to learn more. The hunger is there I just have to find the right formats to present this. It's all part of "online", "offline" marketing.

As I have said many times, personality testing and training is nothing new but it's taking me by "storm". It has actually cause me to change careers. Scary? You bet, but exciting at the same time. I've looked diligently for several years for a business that flows with my thoughts. Now, it has found me and I'm eager to help others experience what I have experienced.

I am even developing a scholarship program so that no one is left behind. Persons qualifying for the scholarship program with be able to attend the seminars for free. They simply have to show up and dig in. I'll provide more details on this at a later date.


Warmly,
Bob"The nonGeek Geek"
www.Bob.MyProfileWorldwide.com

No comments: