Saturday, June 21, 2008

“Secrets to Your Success Seminar” is just a few days away, June 26, 2008

The seminar debut date is close and I still have a lot of preparation to do. This is the first of what I pan to be many successful seminars and workshops with My Profile.


This has truly been a life changing event for me. I started last fall with a simple online test. Today it has become a business passion of mine.


Am I nervous? You bet, but I’m excited at the same time. It’s a hard feeling to describe. My excitement is based on the idea of giving back. I have something here that has had such a powerful impact on me that I can’t wait to give back…to help someone else make a difference in their life.


For the better part of 30 years I’ve been a business owner. During that time I have owned large……..at least large to me…..and small businesses. I’ve had good times when business was great and thought I was on top of the world only to find business spiraling down to a screeching halt. I have been through this cycle more that once but have never found a business model that I could be passionate about. That is until now.


Now I have the ability to build for the long term a business that will keep me digging, learning, and teaching for years to come. Plus, I can find and teach others to do the same and that, my friend, is what I have “searched for” for many years. Now that I have found it, I am ready to dig in, learn, and enjoy the ride.


Warmly,

Bob “The nonGeek Geek”

No comments: