Friday, October 10, 2008

"WOW! I Just Finished a 10 Day Trip of the East Coast"

When I first made the decision (earlier this summer) to go on this trip, I thought "10 days is a long time to be on vacation" but it was worth every moment. Since I've never taken a vacation like this, you can understand my apprehension.

I spend 10 days with my mom and about 50 other locals touring Nashville, Asheville, Charleston, and Savana. We traveled to many sites, ate well (....too well), drove through the Great Smoky Mountains, toured the Biltmore House, and ate at The Lady and Sons Restaurant (Paula Deans place). It was definitely a whirl wind tour. We were up every morning and on the road by 8.......mostly. Each day was filled with things to see and do. Plus we ate and ate and ate.......you get the picture. We never had time to get hungry.

I've included a few pictures below (actually took over 400):




Warmly,
Bob "The nonGeek Geek

No comments: