Friday, July 11, 2008

"Outsell Everyone You Know!"

Let’s say you sell Real Estate…..actually you could be selling anything from pencils to computers to air planes. The product doesn’t really matter. For some reason, it seems like the majority of the people that I network with are selling Real Estate so it has got to be a very attractive market.

Now, let’s just assume that you are an average Real Estate sales person….or broker…it doesn’t matter…..and you do a pretty good job of moving property in your area. You have joined all the right networking clubs, know bankers, insurance agents, and maybe even mortgage brokers. Point is you would be considered by most to be well connected so you get good referrals. You also do a reasonably good job of advertising keeping your name in front of everyone. The person I just described, I think, would have most of his (or her) bases covered and should make a pretty decent income for their area.

What if you were this person and could “up the ante”? I mean really up it!

From all my years of experience of buy homes, buying cars, buying furniture, or for that matter buying anything, I think I could count on one had the number of sales that were done correctly. I would be willing to bet that you have had a similar experience.

What if YOU could be the one that people wanted to “buy from”. You don’t really have to sell anyone because they are hunting you.

The answer is much simpler than you think.

A friend of mind to me recently that there are really only two reasons that someone buys anything………pain relief or pleasure. No other reason causes us to buy.

Back to Real Estate……I’m not picking on you folks. I just want to make a point. Go to MyProfile, then click on the new online store. Read through the Educational Products particularly Audio CDs, Training Programs, and Workbooks & Paper Profiles. Read what these products offer.

If you are a business owner, read the information on Training Programs. It’s powerful stuff. The price you pay is a small fraction of the real value. When I start seminars in a new market, I usually charge $195 per person…..it’s normally $395. Now, this seminar only contains a small portion of the online Training Program. I simply don’t have time to cover everything this Training Program has to offer. Plus it’s self study. Learn at your own pace. Plus you get 5 coupons instead of 1 that I give at my seminars.

Go to MyProfile for more information.

I hope to hear some good news soon!

Warmly,
Bob “The nonGeek Geek”

No comments: